JSON to XML Conversion API
Use our JSON to XML conversion API and have your tasks done in minutes!
JSON to XML can be a difficult conversion to structure, but we have made it flexible and quick. We offer
multiple levels of customization to fit your exact need.
- 30+ built-in optional parameters
- Control the design of the output and many other customizations
- API Design allows you to pass a local file, simple JSON string, or Web URL
- Extendable to external APIs by passing credentials or OATH
- Full Documentation and example usage
You must have an API token to call our APIs. You are automatically assigned one upon registering and confirming your email.
See our tutorial: Two Methods of API Authentication and
Example Use below that demonstrate passing your token to our server.
You must substitute your token found in the Account page in place of [YOUR TOKEN]. Also, use your data file name instead of [YOUR FILE], i.e. invoices.csv.
All conversion APIs require the infile parameter since it is the data you are converting.
Note that to read from an S3 bucket that requires authorization, you must pass both username and password parameters, and the URL must start with s3://.
There is a 80MB limit on input. You may however zip your input file and use it for infile.